Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Secret of Joy

"chicness"
black tanktop, thrifted :: white skirt, thrifted :: shoes, Next :: jewelry, thrifted

"flashback"
top (worn as a dress), mom's closet :: black tights :: belt, 168 Divi :: jewelry, thifted

It was a usual night for the family yesterday. I didn't get to take pictures of my outfit, boohoo. Rushed out of the house earlier than usual and by the time we got home, I was just exhausted. One thing about my style, I usually dont spend as much as others do. Well one, its quit unpractical financially (pretty low on the budget nowadays) & well I just enjoy finding a good find. It's all about how you wear it right?

Well currently having some alone time now. Me and my laptop, in my room, watching Bride Wars. I watched 17 Again before it and Zac Efron's leather jacket in the movie made me cry. Im definitely crossing my fingers for one since it'll go perfect for the upcoming brrr season. Well back to my movies. Im pulling an all nighter everyone, since im headed to the beach later for a get together with the P&W team. What better way to spend the weekend? At the beach with friends..



No comments: