Friday, May 13, 2011

Twirls and Swirls.

skirt worn as a dress, grabbed from my mother's closet (priceless). belt, grabbed from my mother's closet (priceless). shoes, divisoria for P450. necklace, Carolina's for P100. earrings, Claire's.


 You know the feeling where you still want it to be spring yet you know it's pretty much summer. Well that's what I felt when I had to go out today. I was totally thinking of spring but as soon as I stepped out of our car, I literally felt the heat but nevertheless it was a fun day with family and love ones. Literally ate nonstop after service. Like crazy amounts of food and it mixed well with nonstop laughter with my cousins. Off to a side note, with hardly much packed for my trip this summer, most of my clothes are dresses and well borrowed from my mother. I cannot wait to shop before I leave. Hahaha. Anyways hope everyone's fine with the heat/cold (whichever weather you may be experiencing at the moment). I've been seeing a lot of PFW (Philippine Fashion Week) photos up and it makes me cry, but I'm still glad to be home for the summer. Family always first. :D

Thought I'd leave you lovelies with a quote from my devotional today. I believe every person in one point in their lives should read this and keep it to heart!

"A key to living in freedom is recognizing that God made you as you are for a reason. You are not a mistake. You were created in love for a divine purpose, and that purpose includes even the weak areas of your life."


God bless you dear.
Hugs and Kisses!
 

3 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

just came across your blog. i love it, one of the sweetest blogs ive encountered. your outfit is really cute too :)

augustalolita said...

beautiful outfit and photos <3 love your dress!!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

lovin' the last shot! so candid and so fun! <3 the layers of your necklace is beautiful too...

ps. even if im in the Phils, im in Cebu and i so wish i could have attended even just one PFW show...boo.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
SALE at shopyapi.com