Thursday, November 5, 2009

Take The Leap With Me

Secret 12411..It has been over a year and I am still missing her. No words can describe how painful it is without her by my side. She will never know how much I love her. But it's okay... It doesn't really matter if I am the reason for her happiness. As long as she is happy, it's worth it. Really...

I mean when I read this, I couldnt help but go "awwww". Cmon we all know how it is when a girl gets hurt & lovesick but a guy to say this. Well I hope it's a guy who wrote it. Hahaha. Every girl deserves a guy who would feel that much love for her, but ofcourse he better not let her go at all. I know, that's someone I want for me. :)

Yess, today I am in lovieey goeey happy mode. :>

Wishing you all a happy weekend to those who have weekends now & well a happy rest of the week for the rest.

Happy Birthday to my friend Ridge!! I know, you know how much I love your "shemxcy" dancing skills & sunglasses :P Have a great birthday dude! :D More blessings, great health & well have a happy life. :)

Hugs & Kisses..XoXo

"Take the leap with me.
Close your eyes and step into
the rest of our lives."
- Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson.

No comments: