Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rise Up & Make A Difference



So I was pretty much on this trashy, crappy, bad vibe mood a couple hours back but after some reflection (designing & music), I am back to happy me. :D yeay! Hahaha.
Well this is the result of me toying around with my editing software. This would be err a logo for the youth church, I am part of (well not really part of, Im not exactly youth age soon. I sing there sometimes :) hehehe)
What do you think of it? Should I tweek it a bit more & where? Change it overall? Ideas, comments & critique people!! Needed asap :)) Not asap really, but I appreciate comments. :)

2 comments:

Auie said...

Liane!! this is the result of a trashy crappy day?? honey it's great... i wonder what it'll look like if you had a completely awesome day... hehehehe...

this is awesome... i never mastered this kind of design.. i mean like repeating the text behind...

i can imagine in on tshirts :D

Vera Liane Rea said...

thanks sis :) mwuahx <3