I am deeply sorry for being a bad blogger. I've been quite busy the past days and have only come around to posting something now. Last Wednesday I was fortunate enough to tag along with my brother and his band to a gig of theirs at a resort. Funny thing is my dad ended up taking the wrong turn to soon, and we ended up traveling to the end of the road (yes to the end of the road). Fortunately enough we got to the resort just in time. I have a couple of things to do this week so I'm not too sure when I'll be posting again but I am sure it won't take me so long. :) hehehe...
Anyways this was my outfit last Friday. I went for a colorful-hippie vibe. Fortunately enough, this time it wasn't cold at all, so wearing a dress was perfect. Black cover-up (bolero) over tube dress. Blue belt in the middle. Stud earrings, black rubber bracelets and necklace as a headpiece as my accessories.
While I was gone, the lovely Oana of Oana awarded me with this. So thank you my dear. Do visit her blog, she's such a great inspiration and blogger. :)
Now I'm suppose to write down 10 things that make me happy. It was a tough call since I am the type who would rather write everything that makes me happy down but I fortunately stuck to the rule of just 10. Hehehe. Have fun reading loves. :)
1. God.The acknowledgement of God’s love daily brings a smile on my face. Whether it may be a good time or a bad time in my life, it is comforting and inspiring to know that an awesome God is there watching over me, guiding me and protecting me.
2. Family. I would never be able to find the exact words of how much my family brings me happiness. Even when we fight or quarrel or argue, it brings happiness to me. My family is my support system and without them, I wouldn’t be who I am now.
3. Friends. I am truly blessed that I was fortunate enough to have friends I’ve known for a long time (most of them I’ve known for a year or more) and they’ve stuck by my side through the good times and bad. Whether it is a simple ride to school, studying together or at a mall, spending time with my friends definitely brings me happiness.
4. Babies, Kids, Children. Children of all ages (preferably below 10) always put a smile on my face. I enjoy the pleasure of holding a baby in my arms, cuddling one to sleep, or teaching one to draw or talk. The beauty of the innocence of a child is just so amazing and inspiring that I just have to be with a lil’ one when I see one.
5. Animals especially dogs. My family and I blessed to have a lil’ young one ourselves in my family and her name is Fifi. I feel like she’s my little sister, the one I’ve always wanted. I simply adore how she sleeps and cuddle her as much as I can. Her funny and quirky habits never fail to brighten up my day.
6. Cupcakes. I have this quirky trait of mine that I enjoy giving away homemade cupcakes. I love baking. I especially enjoy baking chocolate cupcakes. Not to eat them but to give them away to friends. The sight of seeing my friends enjoy the cupcakes I make just purely is well indescribable. I have a feeling when I grow old, I’d be this grandma who’d always be the one to cook the desserts.
7. Drawing doodles and other artworks. Drawing has always been a pastime of mine ever since I knew how to hold a color pencil (crayon, marker, whatever art medium there was). I don’t draw as much as I use to but I do try to make sure I doodle something every once in a while. Doodling and drawing have been such a stress releaser that I can’t help but feel happy when I do it.
8. Inspirational pictures. I enjoy looking through pictures with meaning, whether it be a photo of a person or a thing, or a photo with a meaningful quote. With technology nowadays, pictures are accessible through so much sites and with the right clicks of the keyboard, I can practically go through my own therapy session online (it’s free and its inspiring, what more could I want).
9. Sunrises, sunsets and rain. Nothing beats getting to catch a glimpse or watch the full show of the sun rising and setting. The beauty of such an amazing creation reminds me of how amazing my Creator is. The colors of the sky, the majestic clouds, the feeling of “heaven” is just purely fantastic.
10. Food. Maybe be the last on my list but not at all the least. I enjoy eating. Eating makes me happy. I'm more of the home-cook meals type of girl but I do enjoy the occasional fastfoods and restaurants out there. And yes I am the type of girl who loves rice. hahaha. :)
Woohoo! Done with my ten things that make me happy and finally finishing it makes me happy. Have a lovely weekends loves. :) By the way, can you believe it, It's already March?! How time passes by so quickly.
As part of the rules, I pass the award along to ten other bloggers out there.
1. Eden of Chic in The Tropics
3. Jeje of Studded Bliss
4. Leah of Leah
5. Denise of Denise Katipunera
6. S of Love Love Love
7. Lexy of Quirky Explosion
8. Maria of Blazing Sapphire
9. CMA of Cosmicaroline
Rules of the Happy 101 Award
1. Thank the person who gave you the award!
2. Name 10 things that make you happy!
3. Pass the award on to 10 other blogs and inform the winners!