It was the perfect weather for half of the day till the sun decided to come out and shower us with its lovely rays. I think that means summer is pretty much knocking on the door now. Yeaaay girls & guys, it's going to be summer time soon. :)
The following pictures are random pictures of people that I took while I was there. Since it was their Sports Day the students and my friends, pretty much had their "play clothes" on.
Blog world, this is Misha, my friend who I mentioned in my last post. :) She's applying into a fashion design course this summer/fall. I love how she paired up her loose top with electric blue legging & her black blazer. Not to forget, she had this adorable necklace on, pixie dust I think? Ohh almost forget to mention her adorable black heart bag! Cute! I want one in red! :)
I knew I was going to walk around a lot and I also knew that it would get a bit hot outside so I made sure to wear comfortable clothes. In my case since I wasn't satisfied with anything in my closet yesterday, I rummaged through my siblings' closets (they're both boys by the way) and ta-da I did find stuff. hehehe.
Excuse the "face". My brother wasn't being all cooperative at that time. Hahaha. My hair seems brown here but it really isn't, I think.
red tanktop, Splash :: red polo, younger brother's :: vest, younger brother's :: jeans, miss jeans from centrepoint :: shoes, thrifted :: jewelry, thrifted, gifts &Centrepoint
Edited photos. I just couldn't help myself. Hehehe. They turned out cool, I especially love the rainbow effect.
Have a lovely weekend and rest of the week loves.
Hugs and kisses. Mwuahx! :*
* Thank you for your comments on my last post!. :D You guys have no idea how it makes me smile, when I see the messages you write. :)
* On the note about the hair, I can't try it on me, I tried and failed. Hahaha. It's kind of too hard to have my hands and arms stretched out to the back, I can just do the braids, but the other styles are way too complicated. I've been thinking about trying it on my mom so I'll see if we both have the time to try the cute hairstyles out. :)
* One of you lovely bloggers (Leah) asked me about my camera. I happen to use an Olympus E-510 with 14-42 mm lens.
* On the rooms I showed in my last post, I think Misha's mom designed/decorated the room up. :)
* I've just added a formspring.me box so that if any of you have questions, you can ask there. :D