Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Fashionable Woman is Always In Love - With Herself. -La Rochefoucauld

Hey there loves. Haven't had any interesting things to write about lately so I figured I'd post some old pictures which I took and edited before. I don't know, but I love the elegance & classy feel of a black and white picture. I mean colored pictures are amazing but so are black & white pictures too. :) Anyways these are some of the pictures I had back then, and I can't seem to find the original files :( Luckily, I've got them in an album on Facebook. Hahaha.

On another note, looking forward to Friday. Youth Church is having this Prayer Walk and well I know it's going to be an amazing and enlightening experience for me. :D









You can pretty much see how my hair has grown over the months. :D I used to have this short cute bob (which I miss) and curly mid-length hair (which I miss even more). I'm already thinking about what I wanna do to my hair now. whether to wait till it gets longer than get it curled or leave it as it is or chop it off (though Im sure I wont chop it off, a hella lot of people are gonna kill me if I do..hahaha).

Anyways the weekend is a day away or actually hours away here in Sand land. I can't wait! Hoping y'all been having an amazing week so far.

Hugs and Kisses..mwuahx mwuahx

15 comments:

GirL With GLasSes... said...

hello vera

i also love black and white pics.

re: your hair
long hair ka na lang.
you can curl it with a curling iron whenever you want to sport a beachy and wavy curls.

and you can also maintain a side fringe bangs, im sure youll look very pretty.

AudreyAllure said...

gorgeous photos!

and thank you; i've added you to my blogroll as well :)

♫♥Oana Roxana♥♫ said...

The second set is my fav. Thank you,Velire!
♥,Oana

Sher said...

Black and white really suits the mood of these pictures! I adore the first set, you looked pensive and yet so alluring!!

xx

michelle_ said...

these are uber lovely collages ! i love the black and white shots very much :D

thanks for the wonderful comments dear..
visit, comment , follow me at .
GLISTERS&BLISTERS

Pop Champagne said...

these pictures are lovely, very artistic and love the cropping done to them!

betz said...

you look beyond gorgeous Velire! Your style is impeccable.

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

C. said...

love these photos, and your blog!!

xo,
owl-wings

Aney said...

Darling shots and outfits!

Sweet said...

Hey girl
your hair looks awesome either way
it really does
omg that dress with those peep-toe sling back looks beautiful

thanks so much for stopping by my blog
it means a lot to me
and thank you for adding it to your blogroll
I am working on one for mine and you will be on it ;-)

xoxo
-Sweet

em.me.ma said...

LOVE the 70s skirt nd dress.
i really need a flare A line skirt like that. <3


loving this

Jeje said...

Love love b&w photos <333

Have a great week Vera. I miss you!

http://studdedbliss.blogspot.com

Cristina said...

I love the title of this blog! That is sooo true! Added you to my blogroll <3

twinsouls888 said...

Black and white gives the impression of drama and elegance, I love the pix ^_^ I'm seein' a sexy girl hehe ^_^

htbui said...

just found your blog. thought i'd stop by and say hello =)

htbui.blogspot.com