Saturday, September 8, 2012

Forever New

Armed with a charged camera, tripod and the cats for moral support, I successfully was able to shoot my outfit yesterday. Haha! When you have a 2 month (soon to be 3 months this 13th) baby boy and no one in the family who is tech-savvy or willing to take your pictures, it's hard to take photos for your ootd; but thankfully last night, when Eli feel asleep, I was able to take some photos. Mind you, not the best ones and I honestly preferably like taking photos outside but like last time, this shall suffice. Hehe.

I originally planned on wearing just the maxi dress but considering the fact that it would probably get a bit chilly where I'd go, I ended up wearing a cover-up thus this look. I personally think it gives off a hippie vibe (maybe cause of my crazy amount of long hair too.) All I need is a cute flower crown, a change of more au-natural accessories and I would have achieve a unique Pocahontas look. Haha! Well for yesterday I went for modern hippie.




 Outfit details: dress - Forever New || belt - Urban Behavior || tank top worn inside - thrift shop || necklaces - turqouise beaded necklace from Lulu Supermarket, chain with beads necklace from Accessories from Splash & white one a gift || rings- white ring worn on the right hand from Lushae Jewelry, silver ring a gift



As you all may know I'm not residing in the Philippines anymore ever since my pregnancy and one of the things I dearly miss are the blogger events (Bloggers United, fashion shows, etc.) Well just because I'm here doesn't mean I'm out of the loop (well not completely out of the loop) and for all the interested bloggers/fashionistas out there, here's an event you might be interested in going to.



Trishie of Your Fashion Architect is holding her first ever clothing line launch this September 20. If you are a lover of  anything and everything girly, soft, glittery then her line will most likely tickle your fantasy plus a regular blogger in the blogsphere, she's a wonderful lady with a sense of great style. Expect your favorite bloggers like Verniece Enciso, Dani BarrettoBea Benedicto, and Jessa Ang to be around at this said event because they'll be judging the best dressed of the night awards. If I were back home, I probably wouldn't miss this! For more information and RSVP head over to Trishie's blog, Your Fashion Architect. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

No comments: