Thursday, September 13, 2012

Booties, Manes and Big Tummies.

Hello, hello everyone!

It's the weekend over here in sand land and also happens to be sale season once again. We all know the drill when it comes to sales and of course, I could not help but shop. Hehe. Finally scored the H&M skirt I've been eyeing for a while (it was marked down to half it's price so I had to get it!) 


Stopped by my favorite shoe shop to well gawk at the amazing shoes. Can you believe that most of these babies cost below 2000 pesos? The ones with the red tags, were all 1000 pesos and below. Now if only I had the money and the closet to fit these babies in. Too bad they didn't have much on my size at the sales area. :( 


Also I found these adorable baby shoes (weren't on sale but they were too cute to pass up) that were just adorable and affordable. My mom picked out the red pair while I went for the more casual everyday-wear sneakers for my lil guy. I cannot wait to pair these shoes with his outfits! Hehe. Looks like the lil one may end up like his mommy. ;)



Ending my post with a collage of these super adorable baby costumes I found online at the Toys R' Us store. I'm planning on checking out if they have any of these costumes available in the nearby Toys R' Us here. Crossing my fingers that they do! I know it isn't Halloween yet but these are too cute to pass up! Which one do you like the most?






1 comment:

MacVB said...

It's always nice seeing fellow mommy bloggers :)

I go loco over baby costumes too! :D

Cheers,
Mac
http://daughtersofsummer.blogspot.com