I'm in such a good mood lately despite the constant cramps of my monthly visitor. Maybe it's the home cooked meals I get to eat more often now or the smores I made the other night or maybe the huge Toblerone I get to munch on every once in a while. Well whatever it is, I don't plan on keeping it to myself and in the spirit of the near coming Christmas season, I have several goodies that may catch your eye. :) Enjoy!
* Interested in owning a pair of velvet gray booties? Well Ms.Pinky of Flavours of Style is selling the pair and if by chance you happen to be a size 7or 7.5 then this may be just the shoes for you! :) Want it, come and get it.
* The lovely Gizelle of Vanilla Ice Cream is celebrating her blog's success with a giveaway. It isn't easy to get followers/readers to follow you unless you're an amazing person and Gizelle is indeed one with personality and style. Want to get a chance to win a dress and pair of earrings, visit her site now. Winner will be picked on September 24,2010.
* The ever gorgeous,pretty Ashley of Candy Kawaii Lover is once again giving away not just one but two dresses from MVS and Juicy Couture. Already intrigue? Visit her site now. Contest ends on October 15, 2010.
* When it comes to great finds not just clothing but beauty related, the best person to go to is Ms. Liz of Project Vanity. Along with Asian Secrets, Liz has a great giveaway in store. For brides to be, there's a P15,000 makeover package plus a P5000 worth of beauty loot. Not a bride, there happens to be 32G iPod touch and P6000 worth of beauty loot for catch. Want to know more, head over to Liz's site now! Contest runs till October 1, 12 noon.
* Do you love the feel and look of a thrifted item? Especially a dress that you know no one else will own. Well the lovely Lloyda of Fashionista Fortune Cookie and Ukay Manila are giving away two lovely dresses up for grabs. Want to own a unique dress? Visit her site now. Contest till the 26th of September.
* Enjoy ice cream? Want to go to Coron, Palawan or how about own a Ipod Touch 8gb and P5000 worth of GC's or go to the Neo Day Spa and an after spa treatment meal at Je Suis Gourmand? Want any of these prizes? Well they are all up for grabs thanks to Haagen Dazs and its latest creation, Caramel and Biscuit Cream. Hurry cause contest till September 26!
* Has change recently happened in your life and has it affected you in such a way that you want to share it with others. Goldilocks is having a contest where a couple(3-4) readers will get a chance to win either an Apple Ipad (overall best blog post prize) or Ipod Touch (best in the categories). Want to know more, click here. Contest extended till September 30, 2010.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
These past days I spent endless hours online clicking buttons and refreshing web pages and clicking buttons. Why did I do such thing? Well it was all so I could get two tickets to Cosmopolitan's hottest event of the year, their Bachelor Bash and the persistent paid off. :D I got into their top 50 hunters on their online game for tickets to the Bachelor Bash and viola, two tickets to Cosmopolitan Bachelor Bash 2010. Caution: May lose concentration over the following photos.
Dear Cosmopolitan Bachelor Bash 2010, . . . .
What I wore: black tanktop, Ambience * black vest, my brother * denim shorts * jewelry, Centrepoint and my handbag and a black chain * earrings, Vente Vente store for P20 (less than a $1.00) * red bag, Aldo * red pumps, People are People for P500 ($5.00-$6.00)
Anyways it's the weekend yet again over here in the tropics. Any plans for the next days ladies and gents? I know I'll be busy writing answers/posts for certain giveaways I've seen online. :) Will let you know all about it soon! :)
Hugs & kisses,
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
I have been having quite the busy days in the past weeks and with my school term finishing by next week, the work load aka "drawings, floor plans and terms to memorize" are piling up. Thank goodness we're fortunate enough to have a semester break this school term and I cannot just wait and relax (maybe even shop if my budget permits me too. hehehe)
I had a photo shoot with a dear friend, a week or two ago for her final project for her art class. I was one of her broken doll muses for the shoot which went really well. Fortunately enough, I got the opportunity to shoot with her during the session since I brought my camera, Oly, along with me. It was my first time to take pictures in a studio with lighting and it was confusing at first but overall was a fun time.
Photographer & Post-Processing: Velire Lugtu
M.U.A.(Make-Up Artist): Elise De Guzman for Sissel, Alyanna & Tine; Grace Ambrocio for Inah, Patch
Models: Alyanna, Sissel, Inah, Patch, Tin
Of course, I have to show my friend's shot of me. We played around with my hair (which took 2 hours to do since my hair is thick and the iron was the thin,small one).
Photographer & Post-Processing: Elise De Guzman
M.U.A: Grace Ambrocio
Model: Velire Lugtu
On a completely other note. Hehehe. Last week, I got the chance to attend Glitterati's Prive fashion Series 2010 at the Member's Club last September 1. It was a star-studded event and I do not mean celebrities, I mean bloggers. It was a bit intimidating to see such lovely people there since for one, I hardly blog as much as I used to and school just keeps me on a casual outfit basis lately. :S Nevertheless, I got to chance to mingle with some lovely ladies that night and I do hope that we have a reunion soon! :D
Star struck!!! The gorgeous blooming Denise of Denise Katipunera, the unique and only hippie gal of the night Bestie of The Capricious Club and the flawless, bubbly and sweet Noelle of Noelle Chantal.
Photo grabbed from Denise's blog post on the event.
I of course did not go alone considering I'm such a baby when it comes to events like this. Hahaha. So I tagged along my dear friend, Mariz and my bestfriend, Kate (I think you pretty much can recognize Kate now considering she's usually in my posts. hahaha.)
Shoes: both borrowed from me. Black Tie Up Booties for P400 ($9.00) and Red Pumps for P500 ($11.00)
Accesories: borrowed from me. On Kate, earrings for 5 riyals (P70.00). On Mariz, earrings for P20.
Dress: Mango borrowed from a friend
Jewelry: borrowed and thrifted
Hope y'all being having quite the week too. I'll be blogging soon about a certain event that is drool worthy. ;) Visit soon to find out more! God bless you. Have a blessed rest of the week loves.
Hugs & Kisses,